Decided to podcast this time – as it’s been a while since I did one, and they’re a great way for me to keep track of my tonality, pacing, etc. Plus sometimes it’s easier to just record thoughts than write it all out and make hundreds of corrections lol.
In this episode, I talk about exactly that, ‘Sex’, my experiences with it, how I’ve fared over the last 2-3 years, my challenges and what I hope to get better at as I progress. Have a listen and let me know if any of this stuff rings true with you too.
- My past sexual relationships in a nutshell
- Sex difficult to get off to, delayed ejaculation, finding it hard to cum
- Porn being easier to get off to, way more erotic in some cases than the real women in my life
- How some of the girls just sucked in bed – even if I wasn’t that good either (90% guy work to 10% girl work is pretty horrible – and no guy should settle for it even if the girl is ‘hot’).
- What I’m doing about it – weaning off porn, replacing masturbation with sex with real women, screening harder for women who actually enjoy sex and are open to fantasy and roleplay; finally making the sex more fun than porn (rather than the opposite which just sucks – a chody lifestyle).
As usual leave your thoughts, love to hear what you think. More podcasts to come.
CloudTags: lmr, podcast, pua, relationships, sex